General Terms and Conditions
- Service provider
Company name: digitálismunkatárs.hu
Registered office: 1091 Budapest Üllői út 55.
Representative name: BAHORECZ PÉTER
Registration number: 54722958
Tax number: 27427453-2-43
Community tax number: HU55974275
E-mail address: email@example.com
Account holder bank: OTP BANK Zrt.
Bank account number: 11707110-21465019-00000000
- User means any natural or legal person of legal age, or any unincorporated business entity or other organization that uses the Service in any form (hereinafter referred to as the User).
- Purpose, scope and publication of the GTC
3.These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) contain the general terms and conditions for the use of the service between the Service Provider and the User and the rights and obligations between the Parties during the use of the service.
- The User agrees to be bound by these GTC. Acceptance of the GTC in this way also means that the User undertakes to monitor changes to these GTC.
- The Service Provider may unilaterally modify the terms and conditions of these GTC.
- The Service Provider is not obliged to provide the User with prior written information on the modification of the GTC.
- The date of entry into force of the amended GTC is the date on which the amended GTC is published on the Service Provider's website at https://fotosakademia.hu/aszf.
- These GTC are valid from 18 March 2020 for an indefinite period.
- The Service
- Description of the service
The akademia.ilovebusiness.hu is an online educational platform that offers electronic educational material (videos, files, texts, images, questionnaires, audio files, links, illustrations, etc.) to interested users. To purchase and view the educational materials, Users must register on the site.
- The User is obliged to keep the identifiers (in particular the user name and password) necessary to use the service confidential. The User shall be liable for any damage resulting from unauthorized use.
- The User is responsible for the data provided by him/her at the time of registration and subsequently on the user profile page (name, profile picture, billing data, contact details, etc.) and for their authenticity.
- The registration creates a personal user account, which can be accessed with the username and password provided at registration after logging into the system.
- If the user account is used by more than one person, the Service Provider is entitled to suspend or delete the user account of the User.In case of 3 user account sharing registered by the system within 30 days, the Service Provider is entitled to permanently suspend or delete the user account.
- The User shall inform the Service Provider immediately upon becoming aware that an unauthorized third party has access to his/her access data or passwords. In addition, the User must change his password immediately if he believes that it has been accessed by a third party.
- Payment of fees
- Access to the content for which a fee is specified in the Service is only possible against payment of a fee.
- By paying the fee, the User purchases access to the educational materials. The access may be time-limited or without specific restrictions, which will be indicated separately by the Service Provider for the educational material (failing which the content will be deemed to be without specific restrictions). For access without specific restrictions, the Service Provider guarantees access for a minimum of 3 months during the duration of the Service.
- The User is entitled to view the educational material only if the price of the material has been credited to the Service Provider's account. The Service Provider shall issue an invoice for the payment, which shall be sent electronically to the User. Delay or failure to issue an invoice shall not constitute a waiver of the fee.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer on the Service page.
- The Service Provider will issue an electronic invoice after payment.
- Use of the service
- The content available on the Service (in particular, but not limited to online videos) may only be viewed on the Service and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, shared or made available to others.
- The User may use the content viewed on the Service, or any part thereof, only in compliance with the laws on copyright and intellectual property, in particular Act LXXVI of 1999 on Copyright.
- All content on akademia.ilovebusiness.hu is the property of Péter Bahorecz and is protected by copyright.
- The infringing User shall be liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyright.
- The User acknowledges that with the termination of the Service, the accesses already purchased will no longer be available and therefore the Service Provider shall not be liable to the User for any liability or compensation.
- If any activity related to the use of the Service is not permitted under the law of the User's country, the User shall be solely responsible for such use.
- Rights and obligations of the Service Provider
- The Service's website and all content, video files, audio files, files, text, graphics, images and graphics on the website are the exclusive property of the Service Provider and its partners. The website is protected by copyright under Act LXXVI of 1999 on Copyright.
- The Service Provider is entitled to keep a record of the Customer's data, but may not disclose them to third parties without the written consent of the Customer. Exceptions are the statutory obligation to provide data and the provisions of point VII.
- The Service Provider is entitled to use the User's ratings, name and profile picture of the educational material written by the User in order to promote the Service.
- The Service Provider is entitled to modify the educational materials purchased by the User (content, price, etc.). The Service Provider is not obliged to notify the User of such modifications. The User shall not be entitled to compensation for any changes made during the modifications.
- In the event of defective performance, the User may request a one-off price reduction for the period concerned or terminate the contract by extraordinary termination.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage (including, but not limited to, loss of data, loss of business profits, interruption of business, other financial losses) resulting from the use or possible obstruction of the Service, not including the damage caused by the use of the Service or the possible obstruction of the Service, not including the damage caused by the use of the Service or the possible obstruction of the Service, not including the damage caused by the use of the Service. 6:526.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for the continuous, error-free operation of the Service and other related websites, or for their freedom from viruses and other harmful organisms. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any loss of data transmitted by the User via the Internet when using the Service.
- The Service Provider shall not be held liable for any damages, cancellations, etc. caused by Users.
- The Service Provider is liable for damages up to the amount of the Service fee.
- Regular maintenance
- In order to provide its services to the Customer and Users at the highest level, the Service Provider performs regular maintenance of its online interface, which may result in the limitation or suspension of the service. Maintenance shall be carried out, where possible, but not exclusively, between 22.00 and 06.00 hours, with a maximum duration of 48 hours per occasion.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damage arising in connection with the maintenance.
- The Service Provider will post the dates of scheduled maintenance on its website at least 2 days in advance.
- The Service Provider is not obliged to announce in advance the dates of unscheduled maintenance (troubleshooting).
- The Service Provider operates a technical fault reporting service at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any interruption or interruption of the service and any resulting damage due to technical or infrastructural reasons beyond its control (e.g. power failure, etc.), as well as due to maintenance work carried out between 22.00 and 06.00 hours and during this period.
- Data processing
- The Service Provider is obliged to handle the data stored in the Service in a lawful manner.
2.During the use of the Service, the Service Provider may, for technical reasons, automatically record the IP address of Users, the type of operating system and browser software used by the User and other information. The logging of this data is carried out continuously by the system. Users do not have access to the data obtained in this way, only the Service Provider has access to it.
- The Service Provider uses the above information solely for the technical operation of the Service and for statistical purposes.
- The User's data, information stored in the storage space and databases may be used to resolve issues and disputes between the User and the Service Provider.
- Right of withdrawal, warranty
- The Service Provider draws the attention of the Users that, in view of the fact that the Product is by nature non-refundable and in accordance with Article 5 d) of Government Decree 17/1999 (II. 5.) on distance contracts, the User shall not have the right of withdrawal pursuant to Articles 4 and 5 of the said Government Decree. No refund shall be possible under any circumstances after successful payment of the fee.
- Given that the products are delivered electronically, the Operator does not guarantee them.
- Termination of the contract
- This Agreement shall terminate if the Service Provider or the User deletes itself from the list of the Service Provider's Users, or if the Service Provider or the User ceases to exist.
- Either Party shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement with immediate effect in the event of a serious breach by the other Party of any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- Vis maior
- Neither party shall be liable for the performance of an obligation under the contract in the event of an unforeseeable event outside the control of the parties. Such circumstances include, for example: natural disaster, fire, flood, order of a public authority, state of emergency, riot, civil war, war, strike or similar industrial action, server attack, hacker attacks, unauthorised access, etc.
2.If the period of suspension exceeds two months due to a Vis Major Event, either Party shall be entitled to terminate the Contract with immediate effect.
- Vis major events are not exempt from the payment of the invoice for the services rendered, and the customer is not entitled to compensation.
- Final provisions
- In matters not covered by this contract, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the legal relationship between the Parties, including any question concerning its existence, validity or termination, shall be resolved by the Customer and the Service Provider, or by the Service Provider and the User, out of court and through negotiation.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions becomes invalid or ineffective, the validity or effectiveness of the other provisions shall not be affected unless the Parties would not have entered into the Contract without such provision.
- Keeping in touch
- The Parties agree to accept communication by electronic mail (e-mail) as the official means of communication. The Service Provider's e-mail address for communication is email@example.com
- The Parties shall cooperate with each other through their contact persons during the term of these Terms and Conditions, and shall inform each other without delay of any material circumstances affecting this Contract and of any changes thereto.